Democrats backed this guy for President!

Posted by: Barthélemy Barbancourt

Tagged in: Untagged 

You idiot! Shamed politician John Edwards rages at mistress Rielle Hunter for not destroying sex tape

Furious John Edwards has allegedly vented his anger at mistress Rielle Hunter over the steamy sex video they made during his White House run.

In an amazing outburst, the shamed politician reportedly exploded after a judge ruled portions of his testimony under oath would be made public.

An insider said: 'John took his anger and frustrations out on Rielle.

He screamed at Rielle, calling her an idiot for not destroying the tape, and yelling that she made a fool of him for talking him into making it,' a source told the National Enquirer.

'Rielle was in tears, and tried to apologize, but John didn't care.

'John was shocked with the judge's decision.

'His worst nightmare is that the tape will get on the internet, and destroy what little reputation he has left.'

The guy made a sex tape while he was running for President and he has the gall to call his mistress stupid?

Trackback(0)
Comments (6)add comment
Jonny Texas
...
written by Jonny Texas , May 18, 2011

That is some funny stuff.

95% of politicians give the other 5% a bad name



Woody
...
written by Woody , May 18, 2011

I agree this is funny stuff but this is old news Bart. When you start thinking with the little head, a chick can talk you into just about anything. The fault lies 100% with John Edwards. OK, move on...


Nobody
...
written by Nobody , May 19, 2011

Maybe when Edwards was talking about "two Americas" he was talking about those who have themselves in porn on the 'net and those who don't.


Barthélemy Barbancourt
Nice!
written by Barthélemy Barbancourt , May 19, 2011

Woody, You love to discuss moving on, but Dan Rather destroyed his career pushing fake documents about GW Bush TANG record.

This is a double standard that requires constant highlighting. If a guy on the right gets a DWI 20 years ago the left says that it shows his character but if a Democrat checks himself into Hazelton 4 years ago it's a personal matter not fit for discussion.



Badda
...
written by Badda , May 24, 2011

This guy has no control... but more importantly he has no sense of accountability.


Woody
...
written by Woody , May 24, 2011

The man is a pig no question but at least he is not trolling for cock in the airport shitter!



Write comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet.

busy